`Maintain Your Active,
Pursue Your Passions
Whatever brings you joy—art, music, nature, adventure, education, community service, and much more—you can pursue it here with passion. Through a combination of programs known collectively as the “Fullness of Life,” you can choose from a wide variety of opportunities to maintain your healthy, active lifestyle.
Become the water color artist you’ve always dreamed of being, or record books on tape to help Hispanic pre-schoolers learn English. Pick up new skills like origami and flower arranging, or travel the world through presentations each month on exotic locales. Head out with your neighbors to the symphony, art museum, or a play.
Whatever you love to do, be assured you’ll find it (or help create it!) here. And you’ll undoubtedly make new friends in the process.
Connect with Your Community
Encore Opportunities with area businesses, schools, and churches are critical to achieving this goal for you, your families, and the greater Hillsboro community. Being located in a quiet residential neighborhood, you’re a part of the local community, just like we are.
You can celebrate the Fourth of July, lend a helping hand at nearby Mooberry Elementary School, or support local businesses while out running errands. It’s all part of living your life in whatever way you enjoy.
Below is a snapshot of featured events for this month. These highlights are drawn from our seven active lifestyle programs. It’s a new paradigm of senior community living called the “Fullness of Life!”
Featured Activities for this month
- Thursday, March 2nd: Trip to Shute Park Library
- Friday, March 3rd: Jennifer Anne Messing Poetry Reading and Book Signing
- Wednesday, March 8th: Janice the Card Lady
- Thursday, March 9th and 23rd: Sing Along with Jan
- Thursday, March 9th: Trip to Rice Rocks & Minerals Museum
- Friday, March 10th: Roy Torley’s Planetarium Presentation
- Friday, March 10th: Trip to Hillsboro Symphony Orchestra Performance
- Tuesday. March 15th: Oregon Historical Society Presentation
- Thursday, March 16th: Dom Franco Irish Songs on Steel Guitar
- Friday, March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day Party
- Tuesday, March 28th: Tea With Friends
- Thursday, March 31st: Fall Prevention Presentation
Explore our complete calendar of events or scroll down for more info on each of our Fullness of Life programs.
Fullness of Life Programs
|Continuing Education||Simple Pleasures|
|Grand Days Out||Get Fit|
|Replenish the Soul||Encore Opportunities|