Assisted Living in Hillsboro Oregon
Living your life to its fullest potential is key. That’s why you’ve said goodbye to yard work, cooking, and house maintenance. It’s time to relax and leave those worries to someone else. You’ve come to the right place.
When looking for retirement communities, Portland, Oregon families are quick to choose the comforting environment found at our beautiful retirement homes. Hillsboro, OR-based Cornell Estates offers a friendly, caring staff that personalizes the experience of each resident with a “fullness of life” program that offers a chance for each resident to follow his passions to enrich the retirement experience. Our convenient location attracts residents from the greater Portland Metro area as well as Washington County.
You can take advantage of a variety of services and amenities, all designed with one goal in mind: to promote a joyful, healthy, and active lifestyle. Our services give you more time to pursue the things you like best: bingo, community service projects, art classes, conversing with friends, day trips, the quality “me time” you’ve earned, and much more.
- Three homestyle meals, prepared daily
- Weekly housekeeping, fresh bed/bath linens
- All utilities (except personal phone)
- Emergency call system in each residence
- Fullness of Life events program, including day trips
- Errand bus to shopping and doctors 3 times/week
- Fully stocked library
- Wellness clinic
- Art Center
- Billiard room
- Exercise room
- On site beauty parlor and barber shop
- Facials and nail care
- Two courtyards with raised gardens and greenhouse
- Use of private family dining room for entertaining
- Conversational areas and large rooms for private functions
- Guest room for out-of-town guests
For a rich and comfortable experience among retirement communities, Portland, Oregon residents benefit from the customized programs of Cornell Estates. To learn more about our programs, contact us today. Alternately, review our floor plans, take a virtual tour, or explore our dining program.