Interested in Volunteering?
If you would like to volunteer as part of Cornell Estates’ ENCORE Community Opportunities, we have a variety of opportunities to volunteer alongside residents in a number of interesting areas:
- Calling Bingo
- Assistance with Classes
- Assistance with Library Duties
- Friendly Visiting
- Reading with Children at local pre-school and elementary school
- Preparation of classroom materials for local pre-school and elementary school
- Assistance with a local program for English-language learners
- Making quilts for local foster children
If you are interested in volunteering at Cornell Estates, please complete the volunteer application and drop it off to the attention of Community Programs.
We look forward to having you participate with us in the Cornell Estates community!