Levels of Care in Assisted Living
All-inclusive Amenities Package
You want the elegance and comfort of independent living combined with a personal care package. The simplicity of paying one bill for rent & utilities (except personal phone) is too perfect to resist.
Add in your weekly housekeeping and linen service, 3 daily meals and a full amenities package, and it sounds too good to be true.
No, you’re not dreaming: these services and more are part of the basic amenities package included with your rent.
Supplemental Care Packages Just For You
But while the basic amenities package is elegantly simple, it doesn’t cover some of your personal requirements. That’s where your supplemental care packages come in.
Start with your desired level of service, customize as needed in consultation with the Director of Health Services, and you’re on your way to living your life to the fullest!
Designed for you, an independent resident, who needs:
- Medication administration (excludes diabetic and coumadin monitoring)
- Friendly reminders for appointments, grooming, activities and meals
- Discreet monitoring of basic health and well-being
- Mealtime and evening safety checks
- Personal laundry service
In addition to your services included within Level I, this level adds:
- Diabetic monitoring
- Assistance with bathing twice a week
- Assistance with personal laundry
- Occasional dressing set-ups, dining room escort services, and incontinence reminders
In addition to your services included within Levels I and II, this level adds:
- Assistance with morning and evening dressing, grooming, and hygiene
- Dining room escort services
- Comprehensive, discreet incontinence program
- Medication Management which includes diabetic and Coumadin monitoring
Review our assisted living floor plans, explore our events program, or fill out this short form.