Benefit from extra care with your
Personal Independence Program
A Helping Hand When You Need It
You have plenty of time for pursuing a new hobby, meeting new friends, or enjoying the “me” time that you’ve earned and deserve. But sometimes you need a helping hand.
By enrolling in the Personal Independence Program (PIP), you can take advantage of in-home services that are specially designed to meet your individual needs.
Maintain Your Active, Healthy Lifestyle
PIP is designed to maintain your active, healthy lifestyle by offering the services you need to live your life to the fullest. Some of these services include:
- Set up and administration of medication services
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Monitoring of blood pressure and pulse rate
- Dressing and grooming
- Incontinence care
- Delivery & pick-up of meal trays
- Light housekeeping
- Going shopping and running errands
- Providing companionship
- Assisting with exercise routines
More questions about our PIP program? Contact us today for more information, or to schedule your free tour & complimentary lunch, or fill out this short form.